A world of amazement and wonder that is filled with happiness and laughter as well as peace and quiet where we can go and no-one can bother us.

Sounds perfect to me......

Time for a new start....

I am no photographer, just a mum with a nice camera that I got for Christmas, a Canon EOS 550D. I am not into taking formal portraits - well not at this point anyway. I like close ups with detail, sounds like I NEED a macro lens next especially for those water droplets, but I also like to zoom right in from a distance to catch people unaware and get those one off's of rare birds in flight and interesting texture of cliff ledges to use in my mixed media artwork as backgrounds so I suppose I also need a lens for that too!


This new venture is like nothing else I have tried before, I have always had a small compact automatic digital camera, but nothing like this DSLR with 18 megapixels - so you can see I am pretty excited about this, hence why I started this blog. Not sure who or if anyone will actually read it, but I will enjoy the journey anyway.


After all that is said and done, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing :)


Trizzy

7.7.11

Water droplet...

This is the original photo I took - not until I zoomed in on the laptop that I realised you could see reflection of the branch in the droplet - now that is pretty cool, close up is above this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment